According to a new report Global Network Automation Market, published by KBV research, the Global Network Automation Market size is expected to reach $18.6 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 42% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Network Automation Tools Solution Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 36.6 % during the forecast period.
The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 39% during (2017 – 2023) in Global SD-WAN Market. Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 44% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Intent-Based Networking Market.
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Network Automation Market
Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, Cisco Systems, Inc. and IBM Corporation are the forerunners in the Network Automation market.Source: KBV Research Analysis, Company Publications and Secondary Research
The Physical Network Configuration & Automation market holds the largest market share in Global Network Automation Market by Network Infrastructure in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Hybrid Network Configuration & Automation market is expected to witness a CAGR of 43% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Virtual Network Configuration & Automation market would garner market size of $3,080.6million by 2023.
Full Report: https://kbvresearch.com/network-automation-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Network Automation Market have been discussed in the report with the competition analysis and elaborated company profiles of Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Riverbed Technology, Micro Focus, Netbrain Technologies, SolarWinds, Inc., BMC Software, Apstra, and BlueCat.
Global Network Automation Market Size Segmentation
- Network Automation Tools
- Intent-Based Networking
By Network Infrastructure
- Physical Network Configuration & Automation
- Hybrid Network Configuration & Automation
- Virtual Network Configuration & Automation
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
By Deployment Mode
- Information Technology
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
- North America Network Automation Market Size
- US Network Automation Market Size
- Canada Network Automation Market Size
- Mexico Network Automation Market Size
- Rest of North America Network Automation Market Size
- Europe Network Automation Market
- Germany Network Automation Market
- UK Network Automation Market
- France Network Automation Market
- Russia Network Automation Market
- Spain Network Automation Market
- Italy Network Automation Market
- Rest of Europe Network Automation Market
- Asia Pacific Network Automation Market
- China Network Automation Market
- Japan Network Automation Market
- India Network Automation Market
- South Korea Network Automation Market
- Singapore Network Automation Market
- Malaysia Network Automation Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Network Automation Market
- LAMEA Network Automation Market
- Brazil Network Automation Market
- Argentina Network Automation Market
- UAE Network Automation Market
- Saudi Arabia Network Automation Market
- South Africa Network Automation Market
- Nigeria Network Automation Market
- Rest of LAMEA Network Automation Market
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Riverbed Technology
- Micro Focus
- Netbrain Technologies
- SolarWinds, Inc.
- BMC Software
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Network Automation Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Market Research & Statistics (MRAS) is a Market Research brand owned solely by Marqual IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., an India based IT company. With years of experience in the research field, we have gained grass root knowledge about the gaps prevailing within the research industry. With innovative products and solutions such as Market Research and Analytics Tool, Sales intelligence reports, R&D intelligence, Industry wide Investment trends, etc. we are growing to be a leading Market Research Company within the landscape of Market Research sector. Each of our innovative products is offered through individualistic brand name and with Market Research & Statistics, we specialize in publisher model.