MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Contrast Media - Current and Future Players ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
Contrast Media - Current and Future Players
Contrast media are a group of pharmaceuticals that aid in the enhanced delineation of tissues to better direct the diagnosis of disease. These drugs are separated into three major areas of diagnostic imaging: computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound (echocardiographic contrast media). The report analyzes the contrast media market at the category (CT, MRI, and ultrasound) and subcategory (ionic, non-ionic, and barium) levels, highlighting trends and issues affecting the utilization, volume, and value of contrast media at a country level. Key topics discussed include: the declining utilization of barium contrast agents due to the emergence of endoscopy and CT colonography as favorable alternatives for gastrointestinal imaging, and the effects that recent safety concerns surrounding paramagnetic contrast media may have on the MRI contrast media market.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the contrast media market.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Pipeline Assessment Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the contrast media market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Table Of Content
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Competitive Assessment
2.2 CT Contrast Media
2.3 MRI Contrast Media
2.4 Ultrasound Contrast Media
2.4.1 Overview (Microbubbles)
2.5 Company Share Analysis
2.5.2 North America
3 Pipeline Products
3.2 CT Contrast Media-Pipeline Products
3.3 MRI Contrast Media-Pipeline Products
3.4 Ultrasound Contrast Media-Pipeline Products
4 Mergers and Acquisitions
4.1 Guerbet and Mallinckrodt
5 Current and Future Players
5.1 Trends in Corporate Strategy
5.2 Company Profiles
5.2.1 AGFA Healthcare (Agfa-Gevaert)
5.2.2 AMAG Pharmaceuticals
5.2.5 GE Healthcare
5.2.7 Lantheus Medical Imaging
5.2.9 Other Companies
6.3 Report Methodology
6.3.3 Primary Research-Key Opinion Leader Interviews
6.3.4 Primary Research Interviews-Physician and Industry Participants
6.3.5 Physician Survey
6.3.6 Expert Panel Validation
6.3.7 Secondary Research
6.4 Forecasting Methodology
6.5 About the Team
6.5.2 David Brady, Director of Operations - Market Research
6.5.3 Tyler Fletcher, Global Head of Medical Devices