MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Sterilization Equipment - Current and Future Players ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
Sterilization Equipment - Current and Future Players
With the growth of the elderly population and increase in minimally invasive procedures, the number of medical instruments that need to be reprocessed grows rapidly, which drives the rising demand for sterilization equipment. Physical sterilizers to conduct steam sterilization dominate the sterilization equipment market, due to their effective microbicidal features, strong penetration, fast cycle time, and affordable price. With the development of complex surgical instruments, more heat- and moisture-sensitive devices have been used in surgical procedures. Consequently, chemical sterilizers using low-temperature sterilization technology have consistently gained acceptance. Among all chemical sterilizers, hydrogen peroxide sterilizers are the most popular devices in hospitals. The market for hydrogen peroxide sterilizers is growing steadily. However, various regulations exist that restrict the use of ethylene oxide, hydrogen peroxide, and other sterilants in hospitals, which will limit the penetration of the chemical sterilization technology.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global sterilization equipment market. The report also includes analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and corporate strategy. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research survey and interviews with Key Opinion Leaders.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the sterilization equipment market.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Pipeline Assessment of emerging technology.
- Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the sterilization equipment market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Table Of Content
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Technology Overview
2.2.1 Physical Sterilizers
2.2.2 Chemical Sterilizers
2.2.3 Other Sterilization Methods
2.3 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.2 Recalls and Prodcut Safety Issues
3.3 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4 Competitive Assessment
4.1 Major Players
4.1.1 3M Health Care Ltd.
4.1.2 Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
4.1.3 Andersen Products
4.1.4 Antonio Matachana,S.A.
4.1.5 Baumer S.A.
4.1.6 Belimed Sauter AG
4.1.7 BMM Weston Ltd.
4.1.8 Getinge AB
4.1.9 Korea Miura Co., LTD.
4.1.10 LTE Scientific Ltd.
4.1.11 Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH
4.1.12 Steris Plc
4.1.13 Tuttnauer USA Co. Ltd.
4.1.14 Tso3 Inc.
4.1.15 Xenex Disinfection Services LLC
4.2 Emerging Players
4.2.1 Sterilucent, Inc.
4.3 Marketed Products Assessent
4.3.1 Physical Sterilizers
4.3.2 Chemical Sterilizers
4.3.3 Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems
4.4 Pipeline Assessment
4.5 Company Share Analysis