This research forecast an increase in the incident cases of the four B-cell NHL in the 7MM, from 104,854 incident cases in 2014 to 129,179 incident cases in 2024, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 2.32%. Throughout the forecast period, the US will have the highest number of incident cases of B-cell NHL, as well as 36% growth during the forecast period, ending with 57,724 incident cases in 2024. Additionally, each of the 7MM will see an increase in incident cases over the 10-year forecast period.
For this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists utilized peer-reviewed journals and country-specific disease databases to construct the 10-year epidemiological forecast for the incident cases of follicular lymphoma, marginal zone lymphoma, DLBCL, and mantle cell lymphoma in the 7MM. A major strength of GlobalData’s epidemiological analysis is the exclusive use of country-specific sources, allowing for a meaningful comparison of the epidemiological characteristics of B-cell NHL in the 7MM. In addition, this forecast provides detailed segmentation of the B-cell NHL for each country by age, sex, and B-cell NHL subtype, thereby providing a comprehensive view of B-cell NHL in the seven markets. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists constructed and analyzed each B-cell NHL subtype individually, which facilitated an in-depth understanding of B-cell NHL in the 7MM.
Complete report on 2024 market forecast Review of “Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma” addition with 15 market data tables and 16 figures, spread across 67 pages is http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/470865-epicast-report-non-hodgkins-lymphoma-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024.html .Scope:
- The Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for NHL in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the incident cases of NHL segmented by sex, age (in five-year increments beginning at 30 years and ending at =85 years), and subtypes in these markets.
- The NHL epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Request sample for this research: http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=470865 .This is a premium report price at US$3995 for a single user PDF license)Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NHL market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global NHL market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for NHL therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
The pharmaceutical industry can be divided into numerous market segments based on the different therapeutic areas and applications. The largest segment, the market for cardiovascular drugs, records huge sales every year. The rising world population, rapid ageing of the same, and an increased prevalence of diseases are the major factors driving growth of this industry. The recent breakthroughs in proteomics and genomics have led to the development of modernized approaches to drug discovery and development in the industry, for the possibility of newer, advanced, and more sophisticated therapies and drugs. Developments in biotechnology research have led to introduction of advanced therapies involving biopharmaceuticals, regenerative medicine, stem cells, etc. These new age therapies and products have caused ease of treatment procedures and enabled speedy recovery from various disorders. Technological growth in such interdisciplinary fields has opened up new arenas in drug discovery, drug delivery, and life sciences research.
ReportsnReports.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries