With the growth of the elderly population suffering from respiratory diseases, the need for respiratory ventilators and resuscitators grows rapidly. Modern respiratory ventilators and resuscitators strive to ensure patient safety and improve ventilation outcomes, while providing portable and cost-effective solutions in a variety of clinical settings. Mechanical ventilators dominate the ventilation devices market, due to their effective functionalities and advanced features. The market for critical care ventilators leads the ventilators market with steady growth. The market for dedicated pediatric/neonatal ventilators is expanding because of the rising demand for improving quality of newborn care. Meanwhile, todays transport ventilators with more advanced modes have consistently gained acceptance. Respiratory resuscitators make up a small fraction of the total market, driven by increasing awareness of the procedure in the developing countries.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the North American market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of respiratory ventilators and resuscitators.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/959630
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future respiratory ventilators and resuscitators market outlook in the US? What trends are affecting the US market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the respiratory ventilators and resuscitators space in the US?
- What are the key, high growth markets that respiratory ventilators and resuscitators manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the respiratory ventilators and resuscitators currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of respiratory ventilators and resuscitators?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of respiratory ventilators and resuscitators?
Reasons to buy
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Recalls and Product Safety Issues
Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
Ease of Use
Training and Education
Air Liquide S.A.
CareFusion Corporation (Subsidiary of Becton, Dickinson and Company)
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
GE Healthcare Limited
Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. KG. (Subsidiary of Getinge AB)
Philips Respironics, Inc.
Breathe Technologies, Inc.
Marketed Products Assessment
Critical Care Ventilators
Pipeline Products Assessment
Company Share Analysis
Home Care Ventilation
Market Drivers and Barriers
Market Driver: Aging population and Increasing Incidence of COPD
Market Driver: Growing Number of Critical Care Admissions
Market Driver: Technological Innovation
Market Driver: United Nations Global Initiatives and Government Support
Market Driver: Rising Popularity of Non-invasive Ventilators
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.