The North America Text Analytics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 19.3% from 2014-2019. Although, U.S. holds the largest share in North America Text Analytics market, Canada is expected to grow considerably. The growth of text analytics market in this region is driven by technological advancements and the urge of getting useful data from the big data available on web. However, text analytics is time consuming when it comes to searching for specific information pertaining to a particular word. Moreover, emerging economies such as the U.S. and Canada are creating growth opportunities for the North America text analytics solutions.
North America Text Analytics market is segmented and forecast on the basis of submarkets such as data analysis applications, enterprise applications, search-based applications, web-based and software applications and others. The North America text analytics market is also segmented on the basis of major countries in this region such as the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
North America commanded a share of 38.7% in 2014 of the global text analytics market. U.
U.S. held a share of 77.2% of the overall North America text analytics market in 2014.
As of 2014, the North America Text Analytics market is estimated to be dominated by IBM (U.S.), Microsoft Business Division (U.S.), Dummy Oracle Services (U.S.) New product launches, partnerships, acquisitions and collaborations are the major strategies adopted by the most of the players to achieve growth in the North America text analytics market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the North America text Analytics market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report also provides information on established companies as well as new entrants/smaller firms along with the market share. Also, the strategies adopted by the companies such as (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) have been covered in the report.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on North America text analytics solutions offered by the top 10 players in the North America text analytics market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North America text analytics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various North America text analytics solutions across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North America text analytics solutions
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in North America text analytics market
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.