The North America dermatology devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% from 2014 to 2019. The growth of this market is driven by factors such as technical advancements, rising incidences of skin disorders, increasing awareness about aesthetic procedures, growing prevalence of skin cancer, low cost/utility ratio, and increasing investments. However, competitive pricing, huge untapped population, and high threats from substitutes hamper the growth of the North American dermatology devices market. Moreover, continuous technological up-gradations create new growth opportunities for the North American dermatology devices market in these regions.
In this report, the market has been broadly classified on the basis of types. Depending on types, the market is further classified into dermatology treatment devices and dermatology diagnostic devices. The dermatology treatment devices market segment accounted for the largest market share of 95.7% of the North America dermatology devices market. Factors such as the increasing prevalence rates of indications and increasing demand for devices with less downtime drive the growth of this market.
The North American dermatology devices market is a competitive one with a number of market players. As of 2014, the U.S. dermatology devices market was estimated to be dominated by Heine Optotechnik (Germany), Optomed Oy (Finland), FotoFinder Systems (Germany), Michelson diagnostics (U.K.), Genesis Biosystems (U.S.), Ellipse A/S (Denmark), Alma Lasers (Israel), Palomar Technologies (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), and Philips Healthcare (the Netherlands), Verisante Technology, Inc. (Canada), MELA Sciences, Inc. (U.S.
S.), Verisante Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Welch Allyn (U.S.), Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. (U.S.), Hitachi (Japan), Leica Microsystems (Germany), Olympus (Japan), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Phillips Healthcare (the Netherlands), Toshiba Medical Systems (Japan), and Siemens Medical Systems (Germany). New product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the U.S. dermatology devices market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views of the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the North America dermatology devices market, high-growth regions & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on dermatology diagnostic and dermatology treatment devices offered by top players in the North American dermatology devices market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North American dermatology devices market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various dermatology diagnostic and dermatology treatment devices across geographies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North American dermatology devices market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North American dermatology devices market.
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.