The North America trauma fixation devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2019. The growth of the North American market is driven by factors such as technical advancements, rising incidence of road accidents, growing aging population, low cost/utility ratio, and increasing investments, among others. However, competitive pricing, huge untapped population, and huge threats from substitutes may hamper the growth of the North American trauma fixation devices market in the coming years. Moreover, continuous technological up-gradation is creating new growth opportunities for the players of the North America market.
In this report, the North America trauma fixation devices market has been broadly classified on the basis of type. Internal trauma fixation devices and external trauma fixation devices are the two types considered in the report. The internal trauma fixation devices segment accounted for the largest market share of 86.9% of the North America trauma fixation devices market in 2014. Factors such as increasing number of trauma cases and the increasing demand for devices with less downtime are driving the growth of this market.
The North America trauma fixation devices market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the North American trauma fixation devices market is dominated by Stryker Corporation (U.S.), DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
), Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Smith & Nephew Plc (U.K.), Tornier, Inc. (France), and Biomet, Inc. (U.S.), among others. New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the North American market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-, market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the market; high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share of the North American market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on internal trauma fixation devices and external trauma fixation devices offered by the top players in the North American trauma fixation devices market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North American trauma fixation devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the market for various internal trauma fixation and external trauma fixation devices across the North American region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped countries, recent developments, and investments in the North American trauma fixation devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American trauma fixation devices market
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.