Latest industry research report on: Nuclear Power in Taiwan Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
"Nuclear Power in Taiwan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Taiwan.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Taiwan (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Taiwan nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1297970
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2016, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2016 and investment trends.
- Power market scenario in Taiwan provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Details of Taiwan nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Taiwan nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiryBuy/1297970
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 6
2.2 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace than Other Power Generating Sources 6
2.3 Thermal Power Remains the Mainstay for Power Generation in Taiwan 6
2.4 Taiwan to Do Away With Nuclear Capacity by 2025 7
3 Introduction 9
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 9
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 11
3.3 Report Guidance 14
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 15
4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 15
4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 16
4.2.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 18
4.2.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 20
4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 22
4.3.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 24
4.3.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 26
4.4 Nuclear Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 28
5 Power Market, Taiwan, 2006-2030 30
5.1 Power Market, Taiwan, Overview 30
5.2 Power Market, Taiwan, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 31
5.2.1 Power Market, Taiwan, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 31
5.2.2 Power Market, Taiwan, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 34
5.2.3 Power Market, Taiwan, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2016 and 2030 36
5.2.4 Power Market, Taiwan, Comparison of Technologies Based on Installed Capacity, 2016-2030 38
5.3 Power Market, Taiwan, Power Generation, 2006-2030 40
5.3.1 Power Market, Taiwan, Power Generation by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 40
5.3.2 Power Market, Taiwan, Comparison of Technologies Based on Power Generation, 2016-2030 43