About Ocular Hypertension Market
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Ocular hypertension occurs when the pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure) is higher than normal. If the aqueous humor does not flow through the trabecular meshwork properly, fluid pressure in the eye builds up, causing ocular hypertension. There are no symptoms with ocular hypertension. Risk factors include age, family history of glaucoma, lower systemic blood pressure, thinner central cornea and bleeding at the optic nerve head. Treatment includes eye drops to reduce intraocular pressure.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Ocular Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ocular Hypertension and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 7, 14, 3 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Get Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1305540
Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Ocular Hypertension (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Ocular Hypertension - Overview 6
Ocular Hypertension - Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 11
Products under Development by Companies 12
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 14
Ocular Hypertension - Therapeutics Assessment 15
Assessment by Target 15
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 17
Assessment by Route of Administration 19
Assessment by Molecule Type 21
Ocular Hypertension - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 23
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc 23
Alcon Laboratories Inc 23
Allergan Plc 24
Bausch & Lomb Inc 24
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd 25
D. Western Therapeutics Institute Inc 25
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 26
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc 26
Laboratoires Thea SA 27
Laboratorios Sophia SA de CV 27
Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd 28
NicOx SA 28
Ocular Therapeutix Inc 29
Santen Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 30
Senju Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 30
Shire Plc 31
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd 31
Sylentis SAU 32
Ocular Hypertension - Drug Profiles 33
(bimatoprost + timolol) - Drug Profile 33
(latanoprost + netarsudil mesylate) - Drug Profile 34
(latanoprost + timolol maleate) - Drug Profile 39
bamosiran - Drug Profile 40
bimatoprost ocular insert - Drug Profile 43
bimatoprost SR - Drug Profile 45
brimonidine tartrate - Drug Profile 47
Gene Therapy to Target Matrix Metalloproteinase 1 for Steroid Induced Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension - Drug Profile 48
H-1129 - Drug Profile 49
IWP-953 - Drug Profile 50
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207