However, the growth of offshore drilling market is inhibited by the regulations regarding environment and low oil prices. The services such as geographical survey, equipment transport, safety, and construction has significant role in offshore drilling.
The global delay in oil prices tied with an oversupply of rigs will extend the decline in the offshore drilling market, fading the credit quality of offshore drillers through 2017. Shallow water drilling segment dominates the offshore drilling market. Deepwater and ultra-deepwater drilling markets are expected to face challenges in both demand and supply. Directional and subsea drilling are expected to witness the rapid growth during the forecast period. Asia Pacific has the largest market for offshore drilling and expected to continue its pace during the forecast period. Africa, Brazil and Mexico tend to be the promising markets for offshore drilling in the near future.
The key players of the market include, Halliburton Co., Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc., Archer Limited, Schlumberger Ltd., Transocean Ltd., Noble Corporation, Baker Hughes Inc., Atwood Oceanics Inc., and China Oil Field Services Ltd.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.