The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Download Sample copy of this Report at
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Generation 6
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Hydro Power Plants 8
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Hydro Power Plants, United States 8
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Thermal Power Plants 9
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Thermal Power Plants, United States 9
Business Description 10
Business Overview 10
Major Products and Services 11
SWOT Analysis 13
Oglethorpe Power Corporation Strengths 13
Cost Efficiency 13
Long-Term Wholesale Power Contracts 13
Market Leadership 13
Oglethorpe Power Corporation Weaknesses 14
Working Capital Deficit 14
Oglethorpe Power Corporation Opportunities 14
Infrastructure Enhancement and Expansion Investments 14
Positive Outlook for Electricity Demand: the US 14
Positive Outlook For Nuclear Power: the US 14
Oglethorpe Power Corporation Threats 14
Nuclear Generation Risks 14
Clean Power Plan by EPA: the US 15
Volatility in Electricity Prices 15
Key Employees 16
Key Employee Biographies 17
Company Statement 18
Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Financial Deals Landscape 22
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Deals Summary 22
Oglethorpe Power Corporation, Power, Deal Details 23
Asset Transactions 23
Oglethorpe Power Acquires 100% Equity Stake In Murray I And II Combined Cycle Power Plants From KGen Murray 23
Oglethorpe Power To Invest US$750 Million For Gas Fired Power Plant In Georgia, U.S. 25
Oglethorpe Power Announces Project Financing Of US$3.1 Billion For Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant In Georgia, US 26
Georgia Power, Oglethorpe, MEAG Power And Dalton Utilities Announce Project Financing Of US$8,300 Million For Vogtle Nuclear Power Station In Georgia, U.S. 27
Debt Offering 28
Oglethorpe Power Raises USD250 Million in Public Offering of 4.55% Bonds Due 2044 28
Oglethorpe Power Completes Public Offering Of 4.2% Bonds Due 2042 For US$250 Million 29
Recent Developments 31
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.