Some of the major drivers impacting the demand for the market include advancements in technology, production optimization and manufacturing oil from mature oilfields. However, instable oil prices will create a critical challenge for the market. Moreover, the market has tremendous growth opportunity with integration of complicated hardware and software solutions in oilfields.
Automation & Instrumentation segment is expected to witness a highest growth rate during the forecast period due to declining human capital in industry and growing demand for automated oilfield process. By geography, North America dominated the global market owing to rising exploration for unconventional oil and gas resources.
Some of the key players in this market include BP p.l.c., Baker Hughes Incorporated, Lockheed Martin Canada CDL Systems, Statoil ASA, Honeywell International, Halliburton Company, Kongsberg Gruppen, HIS Inc., Katalyst Data Management and China National Petroleum (CNPC).
• Production Optimizations
• Drilling Optimization
• Other Process
• Automation & Instrumentation
• IT Service
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.