Stellar Grants, Inc., headquartered in League City, Texas has been selected after a national search, by Oregon Eastern Trade and Event Center for a one-year phased grant funding program for The Oregon Eastern Trade and Event Center.
The Oregon Eastern Trade and Event Center Stakeholders include supporters throughout the community of Umatilla County, the State of Oregon, a surrounding four state coalition, private industry, City of Hermiston, Hermiston School District, Umatilla County Fair Board and Congress.
The funding achieved over the next 12 months will provide a showcase for the regions core industries through trade shows and conventions
– Agriculture, Transportation, Energy, Recreation
Ability for UCF and FCPR to expand and grow
– Over 110,000 through the gates and minimal onsite parking
One of a kind regional facility for Eastern Oregon/Eastern Washington
– Only facility to combine indoor/outdoor facilities with substantial dimensions of both
Quality and adequate venue to expand existing events
– Select cattle sales, Regional/State Conventions, antique shows, gun shows,etc.
Location for entertainment events unable to support at this time
– Monster Trucks, Tractor Pulls, Bull Riding, Polo, Music, Jousting, Period performances, etc.
Expansion of existing regional robust equine participants\events
– Team Roping, Barrel Racing, Cow Cutting, Reined Horse, Mounted Shooters
The estimated total project cost is anticipated to be $18,000,000 and currently committed in cash, land and infrastructure is $9,000,000.
Stellar Grants, Inc. has over 20+ years of experience grant writing through a variety of services for nonprofits, schools, companies and individuals that seek and do business with the government and or need; foundation/corporation funding, GSA schedules, RFP's/response to solicitations, bid procurements, post award reporting, business proposals for start-up for companies/organizations, management consulting services, and/or policy analysis and services.