Global organic personal care market size was estimated at over USD 8.4 billion in 2014 and is likely to be worth more than 16 billion by 2023.
Organic skin care market dominated the industry and accounted for more than 28% of total revenue share in 2013. This segment is likely witness significant gains over the forecast period with an estimated CAGR of above 9.5% from 2016 to 2023. Consumers prefer organic skin care products owing to presence of natural ingredients such as fruits, vegetable and herbs. Organic oral care accounted for more than 12.5% of the revenue share in 2014 and is likely to witness steady growth rates up to 2023.
Request for an in-depth table of contents for this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-toc/upcoming/311
Growing consumer concern towards petrochemical derived ingredients in cosmetics & toiletries coupled with increasing individual health consciousness is likely to drive organic personal care demand. MNCs are displaying continuous efforts towards manufacturing products derived from renewable raw materials and decreasing use of potential harmful chemicals such as aluminum salts, parabens and phthalates as ingredients.
Approval from regulatory bodies such as FDA and USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) is likely to have a positive influence on demand. From lotions to shampoos, personal care products are found widespread. USDA states few guidelines under which the products claiming to be organic (e.g.: organic shampoos) must be certified according to USDA National Organic Program (NOP) which requires 95% organic ingredients. USDA places stringent restrictions on the substances used in the rest 5%.
Organic hair care market is likely to witness steady gains at an estimated CAGR of over 9.5% up to 2023. Consumers widely prefer this product type owing to growing importance of role played by natural ingredients in providing hair fall control, shining effect and dandruff protection. These products ammonia & sulfur free which helps in promoting its importance over its synthetic counterparts.
Request for Inquiry before buying @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/311
Natural ingredients also in some cases considered part of manufacturing oral care products which helps to protect against bleeding gums, periodontal disease and gum disease. MNCs such as Hindustan Unilever and Colgate Palmolive are offering oral care products derived from clove and neem. This factor is likely to support organic personal care industry growth over the forecast period.
U.S. organic personal care market dominated the regional industry and is likely to witness steady gains over the forecast period owing to rising consumer awareness towards bio based products.
Europe organic personal care market size was estimated at USD 2.4 billion in 2013. Growth witnessed in cosmetics & personal care industry post-recession particularly in UK, France and Germany is likely to favor demand. Asia Pacific regional demand is likely to be driven by increasing demand of hair fall and skin care products in countries such as China and India. These countries are expected to grow owing to population expansion and increasing disposable income.
Browse complete summary of this report @https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/organic-personal-care-market
The global organic personal care market share is fragmented with companies involved in continuous product innovations and marketing activities. Key companies operating in this market include Bare Escentuals, Burt’s Bee, The Hain Celestial Group and Estee Lauder. Other prominent companies include Arbonne International, The Body Shop, L’Oreal, Aveda Corp, Amway, L'Occitane en Provence and Natura Cosméticos S.A.
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.