Global OTC pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Topics Covered in this report
Features and benefits:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global OTC pharmaceuticals
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key OTC pharmaceuticals market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 25 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global OTC pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $139.2bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% between 2010 and 2014.
The traditional medicines segment was the markets most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $26.4bn, equivalent to 19% of the market's overall value.
The largest regional market globally is Asia-Pacific, although the US remains the largest individual country at 22% of the market in 2014.
Ask for a Sample Brochure, if you want to know more @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=ml00020-282
Key questions answered:
- What was the size of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global OTC pharmaceuticals market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global OTC pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global OTC pharmaceuticals market?
Order a copy of OTC Pharmaceuticals: Global Industry Almanac@ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=ml00020-282
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.