The SON (Self-Organizing Networks) Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report is the latest addition to ReportsnReports.com industry research reports collection. The report is about 180 pages & provides - 57 List of Figures; the report is published in August-2015.
The SON (Self-Organizing Networks) Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report saysDespite challenges relating to implementation complexities and multi-vendor interoperability, SON revenue is expected to grow to more than $4 Billion by the end of 2017, exceeding conventional mobile network optimization revenue by nearly 60%.
SON (Self-Organizing Network) technology minimizes the lifecycle cost of running a mobile network by eliminating manual configuration of equipment at the time of deployment, right through to dynamically optimizing performance and troubleshooting during operation. This can significantly reduce the cost of the operator’s services, improving the OpEx to revenue ratio.
Originally targeted for the RAN (Radio Access Network) segment of mobile networks, SON technology is now also utilized in the mobile core and transport network segments. Furthermore, the SON ecosystem is increasingly witnessing convergence with other technological innovations such as Big Data, predictive analytics and DPI (Deep Packet Inspection).
The “SON (Self-Organizing Networks) Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the SON and associated mobile network optimization ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, OpEx and CapEx savings potential, use cases, SON deployment case studies, future roadmap, value chain, vendor analysis and strategies. The report also presents revenue forecasts for both SON and conventional mobile network optimization, along with individual projections for 7 SON submarkets, 6 regions and 15 countries from 2015 through to 2030.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Conventional mobile network planning & optimization
- SON technology and architecture
- Key benefits and market drivers of SON
- Challenges to SON adoption
- SON use cases
- SON deployment case studies
- Future roadmap of the SON ecosystem
- Company profiles and strategies of over 70 SON ecosystem players
- OpEx and CapEx saving analysis of SON
- Wireless network infrastructure spending, traffic projections and value chain
- Convergence of SON with Big Data, predictive analytics and DPI
- Strategic recommendations for SON solution providers, wireless infrastructure OEMs and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=414698 (Single User License - US $2500)
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation
Market forecasts and historical figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Mobile Network Optimization: SON, Conventional Mobile Network Planning & Optimization
SON Network Segment Submarkets: RAN, Mobile Core, Mobile Backhaul & Transport
SON Architecture Submarkets : C-SON (Centralized SON), D-SON (Distributed SON)
SON Wireless Network Generation Submarkets : 2G & 3G, 4G & Beyond
Regional Markets: Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin & Central America, Middle East & Africa, North America, Western Europe
Country Markets :Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, UK, USA
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the SON and mobile network optimization ecosystem?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key SON vendors and what are their strategies?
- What is the outlook for QoE based SON solutions?
- What is the outlook for C-SON and D-SON adoption?
- What is the outlook for SON associated OpEx savings by region?
- How will SON investments compare with those on traditional mobile network optimization?
- What opportunities exist for SON in mobile core and transport networks?
- How will SON use cases evolve overtime in 3GPP releases?
- Which regions will see the highest number of SON investments?
- How much will mobile operators invest in SON solutions?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=414698
The report has the following key findings:
- Despite challenges relating to implementation complexities and multi-vendor interoperability, SON revenue is expected to grow to more than $4 Billion by the end of 2017, exceeding conventional mobile network optimization revenue by nearly 60%
- Research estimates that SON can enable mobile operators to save nearly 40% of their electrical power consumption by dynamically activating and deactivating RAN nodes in line with the changing traffic and user distribution profile
- Research estimates that a Tier 1 mobile operator can save more than 30% of its overall OpEx by employing SON across the RAN, mobile core and transport segments of the network
- Mobile operators have reported up to a 50% reduction in dropped calls and over 20% higher data rates with SON implementation
- SON platforms are moving from reactive systems to more advanced implementations that incorporate predictive analytics technology to make necessary changes to a network before any degradation occurs
- Infrastructure and software incumbents are aggressively eyeing acquisitions of smaller established C-SON players to accelerate their entry path into the C-SON market
Inquire for Discount on the Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=414698 .
List of Companies Mentioned :3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), Accedian, etworks, Accuver, Actix, Aepona, Aexio, AIRCOM International, AirHop Communications, Airspan Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, Anite, Arcadyan, Argela, Aricent, Arieso, ARItel, Ascom, Astellia, AT&T Mobility, ATDI, Avago Technologies, Avvasi, Beeline Kazakhstan, BLiNQ Networks, Broadcom Corporation, Bytemobile, Cavium, CBNL (Cambridge Broadband Networks Limited), Celcite, CellMining, Cellwize, Celtro Communications, CENTRI, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, Comarch, CommAgility, Commsquare, Coriant, Datang Group, Datang Mobile, ECE (European Communications Engineering), Eden Rock Communications, Ericsson, ETRI (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute), Flash Networks, Forsk, Freescale Semiconductor, Fujitsu, Globe Telecom, Guavus, Hitachi, Huawei, InfoVista, Ingenia Telecom, Intel Corporation, InterDigital, Intucell Systems, ip.access, JDSU, KDDI, Lavastorm, Lemko Corporation, Mentum, MIMOon, Mobilicity, Mobixell, NEC Corporation, NetScout Systems, Newfield Wireless, NGNM (Next Generation Mobile Networks) Alliance, Nokia Networks, NXP Semiconductors, Optimi, Optulink, P.I.Works, Plano Engineering, Qualcomm, RADCOM, Radisys Corporation, Reverb Networks, Rogers Communications, Rohde & Schwarz, Rorotika, R-TRON, Samsung Electronics, Schema, SEDICOM, Siklu Communication, Singtel (Singapore Telecommunications), SK Telecom, SpiderCloud Wireless, Symena, Tarana Wireless, Tektronix Communications, Telefónica, Tellabs, TEOCO, Teradata, Theta Networks, TI (Texas Instruments), TIM Brasil, Trendium, TTG International, Tulinx, Ubiquisys, Vasona Networks, Viavi Solutions, WebRadar, Xceed Technologies, XCellAir and ZTE
Contactsales@reportsandreports.com/ Call +1 888 391 5441 for further information on "The SON (Self-Organizing Networks) Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report OR for any other market research and intelligence needs you may have for your business.