The Paints and Coating Market deals with the development and manufacture of material which is vital for protecting the surfaces of various entities. Paint and coating material is constantly integrating advances to prolong the operating life of structures and products.
Paint can be described as something is applied to a surface and then left to dehydrate. Once the dehydration is complete, a tiny layer is left behind in an effort to safeguard the surfaces of buildings. For example, industrial paint can be applied to wood, concrete, etc. Paints and coatings are generally considered one of the most vital components enabling the rapidly growing success of the construction industry.
Check complete report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/cmr0227/paints-and-coating-market-by-type-architecturaldecorative-coatings-industrial--special-purpose-coatings-resin-alkyd-epoxy-acrylic-polyurethane-application-spraying-electrostatic-atomization-dipping-enduser-residential-industrial--othersforecast20162021
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Paints and Coating Market
The Paints and Coating Market has observed that paint manufacturers have a lot of potential to tap in the construction industry, especially in developing countries. As global population grows rapidly, there is a constant demand for more public infrastructure to be installed. Another factor which is making the future better for industrial paint suppliers is the rising usage of machinery in all kinds of industry verticals. The rapid pace of industrialization has allowed paint coating to play a greater role in protecting metals and machinery from rusting or corrosion.
Currently, the Asia-Pacific region dominates the Paints and Coating Market demand due to large-scale adoption of paints and coatings in manufacturing hubs. The region is also expected to register the fastest growth in demand during the forecast period primarily due to the vast number of projects currently being undertaken by the corresponding construction industry.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Paints and Coating Market
The Paints and Coating Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of –
- Application: Spraying (Atomization), Electrostatic Atomization, Dipping, Miscellaneous Wet Paint Coating Methods, Powder Coating, Coating of Plastics and Wood and Others.
- Type: Architectural/Decorative Coatings, Industrial Coatings, Special Purpose Coatings, Powder Coatings, Packaging Coatings, Protective Coatings, Powder Coatings, Transportation Refinishes, Wood Finishes, Heavy-duty Coatings and Others.
- Resin: Alkyd, Epoxy, Acrylic, Polyurethane, Polyester, Silicates, Oils, Melamine Resins, Cellulose-Based, Chlorinated Rubber, Vinyl Based and Others.
- System: Solventborne Paint, Solvent-Free and Low-Solvent (High-Solids) Paints, Waterborne Paints, Coating Powders, Waterborne Dispersion Paints (Emulsion Paints), Nonaqueous Dispersion Paints, Radiation-Curing Systems, Electrodeposition Paints and Others.
- End-Users: Residential, Industrial and Others.
- Geographical Location: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Paints and Coating Market are as follows:
- Boysen Paints.
- Cambridge Paints, Inc.
- Eureka Paints
- FUJI SILYSIA CHEMICAL LTD.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Jotun A/S
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.