There are currently no early detection methods in use for PC. Currently the best option for patient survival is resection which can triple five year survival rate to 15% compared to the unrespectable stages of PC. Regrettably ~83% of patients present with advanced unrespectable disease and patient prognosis is extremely poor. The majority of patients ultimately develop resistant disease, for which treatment options have historically been limited, with treatment involving fluorouracil as a monotherapy or used in a combination therapy being standard. The recent approval of Onivyde for gemcitabine refractory disease in 2015 has improved survival of resistant patients, but there is a clear clinical need to diversify the treatment options for this patient cohort.
The current late-stage drugs in development for PC address this clinical need; however, results so far have been limited in their efficacy, with none demonstrating clinically transformative efficacy or safety. As a result, the growth in PC prevalence as a result of a global aging population, increasing diabetes and obesity prevalence is expected to be the key driver of this market throughout the forecast period.
Complete report on 2015 to 2021 of “Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics” addition with 29 market data tables and 40 figures, spread across 138 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/immunicum-ab-product-pipeline-review-2015-market-report.html .
- What factors are driving the market growth?
- How can the factors limiting growth be overcome in the future?
- What are the dynamics of the remaining 49% of the pipeline?
- How does this reflect the need for novel targeted therapies?
- What is the scientific rationale behind these targets?
- Where will these novel therapies fit into the current treatment algorithm for PC?
- How will the other late stage pipeline drugs perform commercially?
Request a sample for this report: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=447499 . (This is a premium report price at US$4995 for a single user PDF license)
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
- Visualize the composition of the pancreatic cancer market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the current unmet needs and how they can be addressed to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Analyze the pancreatic cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target.
- Visualize the clinical safety and efficacy of late-stage pipeline drugs via a detailed heat map, outlining the results across major clinical trial endpoints.
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology, annual therapy costs, and market revenues for the pancreatic cancer market globally and across the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, and Canada.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the pancreatic cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Explore More Research Report on cancer therapeutics Market.
Various clinical trials of cancer therapeutics are being performed to bring the tremendous developments in to account. You might make the high prices to be the result of the new cancer treatment medicines entering the market. In recent years, the promising discoveries are being licensed as fast as possible such that it does not delay in reaching out to the ailing hands. You can also make this the sole reason for the pharmaceutical industry to reach its pinnacle during last few years.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries