Patient lateral transfer market is dominated by established players like Getinge AB (Sweden), HoverTech International (U.S.), AirPal (U.S.), Patient Positioning Systems (U.S.), Medline Industries (U.S.), EZ Way (U.S.), and McAuley Medical (U.S.). It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, and high-growth regions.
Complete report on Patient Lateral Transfer Market spread across 126 Pages, Profiling 16 Companies and Supported with 79 Tables and 23 Figures is now available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1163926 .
The global patient lateral transfer market is projected to reach USD 305.4 million by 2022 from USD 196.4 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2017 to 2022. High risk of injuries to caregivers during manual handling of patients is major factor driving growth of global patient lateral transfer market. Air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment further divided into air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment by type, & air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment by material.
Target Audience of This Research Report:
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Health Insurance Payers
- Medical Device Companies
- Research And Consulting Firms
- Vendors/Service Providers of Lateral transfer Equipment
Competitive landscape covers growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. The company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the patient lateral transfer market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future.
Interested in this New Research Study More Information Available Now at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1163926 .
In, patient lateral transfer market report is broadly segmented product and region. On basis of product, patient lateral transfer market classified into air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses, sliding sheets, and accessories (air supply units, carts, stands, and transfer mat covers). Air-assisted lateral transfer mattresses segment is estimated to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period.
1 Patient Lateral Transfer: Market Overview (2017 vs 2022)
2 Geographic Analysis: Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By Product (2017)
3 Air-Assisted Lateral Transfer Mattresses Market Share, By Type, (2017 vs 2022)
4 Air-Assisted Lateral Transfer Mattresses Market Share, By Usage, (2017 vs 2022)
5 Geographical Snapshot of the Patient Lateral Transfer Market
Click now for more Details, Queries, Other Information and Discount on this study “Patient Lateral Transfer Market by Product (Air Assisted Transfer Device (Type (Regular Mattress, Split Legs Mattress, Half Mattress), Material (Single Patient Use, Reusable)), Slide Sheets, Transfer Accessories) - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1163926 .
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global patient lateral transfer market on the basis of product and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze the market segments and sub-segments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies in terms of key market developments and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, product launches & product developments, and agreements & partnerships in the patient lateral transfer market