However, lack of skilled workforce and limitations of ultrasound imaging are restraining the market.
Newborns and adolescents segments dominated the global market with largest share. Asia-Pacific accounted for largest market share in 2015 owing to the increase in healthcare reforms and huge unmet requirements particularly in countries such as India and China.
Some of the key players in Pediatric Ultrasound market include Siemens AG, Hitachi, Ltd., Analogic Corporation, Fujifilm Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, General Electric Company, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd. Koninklijke Philips N.V., Esaote SpA and Toshiba Corporation.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/pediatric-ultrasound-market
Age Groups Covered:
• Newborns (0–4 weeks)
• Infants (4 weeks–1 year)
• Toddlers (1–3 years)
• Preschoolers (4–6 years)
• School-Aged Children (6–13 years)
• Adolescents (13–19 years)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/pediatric-ultrasound-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.