Complimentary webinar for product development professionals to highlight best practices for managing resources
On Thursday, September 25, Planview® and Frost & Sullivan will present a complimentary eBroadcast highlighting the best practices for managing resources in product development. Guest speaker Eric van Gemeren of Flowserve Corporation, a leading manufacturer of flow control products and services, will discuss how the company transformed its global R&D organization using these best practices.
- Sudeep Basu, Practice Leader, Innovation Services/Technical Insights, Frost & Sullivan
- Carrie Nauyalis, New Product Development Solution Evangelist, Planview
- Eric van Gemeren, Vice President of R&D, Flowserve Corporation
Current industry benchmark studies show that the number one pain point for product development organizations is “too much work for their resources.” While companies often approve too much work, the real challenge is that portfolio decision makers do not have visibility into their resource capacity. This results in myriad problems, such as overloading resources, missing delivery dates, and low customer satisfaction. Continuing to operate this way is expensive and inefficient…but solvable. Participants will learn how to:
- Benchmark themselves against others in the industry by using the latest research
- Provide accurate customer delivery estimates to better achieve revenue targets
- Gain visibility into true resource utilization and improve time to market
- Increase overall customer satisfaction and efficiently measure total cost of development
Date and Time
Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration, and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace and Troux. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 600 employees worldwide serve more than 1,000 enterprise customers and one million users. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com.