Favorable growth of food & beverages industry is expected to drive the demand for plastic packaging. Increasing cost of raw materials is the major factor hindering the market. Rising usage of nanotechnology in plastic packaging is the key opportunity in the market. Furthermore, rising consumer preference towards light weight, durable and highly aesthetic packaging is expected to significantly encourage growth of the market over the next few years.
Asia Pacific commanded the largest share among the global plastic packaging market and is expected to be the leader during the forecast period. This is due to huge demand from emerging economies such as India and China. Some of the key players in the market include Crown Holdings, Ardagh Group, BWAY, Kian Joo Group, Amcor Ltd, Can-Pack, CPMC, Greif, Mondi plc, Ukrplastic Corporation, Ampac Holdings LLC, Wipak Group, Constantia Flexibles International GmbH, Sealed Air Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., Sonoco Products Company and Huhtamaki Oyj.
• Food & Beverages
• Household Products
• Personal Care
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.