This report elaborates Portugal's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Portugal power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Portugal on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
3 Portugal, Power Market, Snapshot 11
3.1 Portugal, Power Market, Macro-economic Factors 11
3.2 Portugal, Power Market, Supply Security 13
3.3 Portugal, Power Market, Opportunities 14
3.4 Portugal, Power Market, Challenges 14
4 Portugal, Power Market, Market Analysis 15
4.1 Portugal, Power Market, Supply Structure 15
4.2 Portugal, Power Market, Key Market Players 16
4.3 Portugal, Power Market, Financial Deals 17
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-June 2016 17
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2015 18
4.4 Portugal, Power Market, Demand Structure 18
4.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2015 21
5 Portugal, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 22
5.1 Portugal, Power Market, Market Reforms 22
5.2 Portugal, Power Market, Renewable Energy Development 22
5.3 Portugal, Power Market, Energy Efficiency 23
5.4 Portugal, Power Market, Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariffs 24
5.5 Portugal, Power Market, Carbon Capture and Storage Projects 25
6 Portugal, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 26
6.1 Portugal, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2015 26
6.2 Portugal, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030 27
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 30
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 34
6.2.3 Cumulative Installed Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 38
7 Portugal, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 42
7.1 Portugal, Power Market, Transmission Overview 42
7.2 Portugal, Power Market, Distribution Overview 44
7.3 Portugal, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 45
7.3.1 Electricity Import and Export, 2000-2015 45
7.4 Portugal, Power Market, Electricity Trading 46
8 Portugal, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies 47
8.1 Key Company in the Portugal Power Market, Energias de Portugal S.A. 47
8.1.1 Company Overview 47
8.1.2 Business Overview 47
8.1.3 SWOT Overview 48
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.