GlobalData's Power Monthly Deal Analysis - August 2016: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing's in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in August 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Download Sample copy of this Report at
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 10
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, August 2016 10
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, August 2016 13
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, August 2016 14
2.3.1 Polenergia to Invest USD2.57 Billion in Baltic Srodkowy III Offshore Wind Farm in Poland 14
2.3.2 Gree Electric Appliances to Acquire Zhuhai Yinlong Energy from Guangdong Yintong Investment for USD1.96 Billion 14
2.3.3 Xylem to Acquire Sensus USA from Jordan Company and GS Capital Partners for USD1.7 Billion 15
2.3.4 Southern Company Prices Public Offering of Shares for USD1.6 Billion 15
2.3.5 NTPC to Invest USD1.58 Billion in Phase I of Expansion of Ramagundam Coal Power Project in Telangana, India 16
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, August 2016 16
2.4.1 Enbridge May Acquire Stake in Hohe See Offshore Wind Project in Heligoland, Germany from EnBW Energie Baden-Wurttemberg 16
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 17
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, August 2016 17
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, August 2016 19
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, August 2016 21
3.3.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, August 2016 22
3.3.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, August 2016 24
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, August 2016 26
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, August 2016 28
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, August 2016 30
3.6.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, August 2016 32
3.7 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, August 2016 33
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector 34
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals, August 2016 34
4.1.1 Solar - Deals of the Month 36
4.2 Power Industry, Global, Wind Deals, August 2016 38
4.2.1 Wind - Deals of the Month 40
4.3 Power Industry, Global, Hydro Deals, August 2016 42
4.3.1 Hydro - Deals of the Month 43
4.4 Power Industry, Global, Fossil Fuel Deals, August 2016 45
4.4.1 Fossil Fuels - Deals of the Month 47
4.5 Power Industry, Global, Biopower Deals, August 2016 49
4.5.1 Biopower - Deals of the Month 50
4.6 Power Industry, Global, Geothermal Deals, August 2016 52
4.6.1 Geothermal - Deals of the Month 53
4.7 Power Industry, Global, Energy Efficiency Deals, August 2016 54
4.7.1 Energy Efficiency - Deals of the Month 55
4.8 Power Industry, Global, Energy Infrastructure Deals, August 2016 57
4.8.1 Energy Infrastructure - Deal of the Month 57
4.9 Power Industry, Global, Nuclear Deals, August 2016 58
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.