GlobalData's Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2016: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing's in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in July 2016. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Download Sample copy of this Report at
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 10
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, July 2016 10
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, July 2016 13
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, July 2016 14
2.3.1 NextEra Energy to Acquire Energy Future Holdings for USD18.4 Billion 14
2.3.2 Platinum Equity to Acquire Stake in Emerson Network Power from Emerson Electric for USD4 Billion 15
2.3.3 Tesla Motors to Acquire SolarCity for USD2.6 Billion 15
2.3.4 Rabigh Electricity Completes Project Financing of USD1.82 Billion for Refinancing of Rabigh 1 Power Project in Saudi Arabia 16
2.3.5 State Grid International Development to Acquire 23% Stake in CPFL Energia from Camargo Correa for USD1.81 Billion 16
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, July 2016 18
2.4.1 China Huadian May Acquire Wind Farm Business in UK from Infinis Energy for USD500 Million 18
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 19
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, July 2016 19
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, July 2016 21
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, July 2016 23
3.3.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, July 2016 24
3.3.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, July 2016 26
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, July 2016 28
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, July 2016 30
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, July 2016 32
3.6.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, July 2016 33
3.7 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, July 2016 35
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector 36
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals, July 2016 36
4.1.1 Solar - Deals of the Month 38
4.2 Power Industry, Global, Wind Deals, July 2016 40
4.2.1 Wind - Deals of the Month 42
4.3 4.3 Power Industry, Global, Hydro Deals, July 2016 43
4.3.1 Hydro - Deals of the Month 44
4.4 Power Industry, Global, Fossil Fuel Deals, July 2016 46
4.4.1 Fossil Fuels - Deals of the Month 48
4.5 Power Industry, Global, Biopower Deals, July 2016 49
4.5.1 Biopower - Deals of the Month 50
4.6 Power Industry, Global, Geothermal Deals, July 2016 52
4.6.1 Geothermal - Deals of the Month 53
4.7 Power Industry, Global, Energy Efficiency Deals, July 2016 54
4.7.1 Energy Efficiency - Deals of the Month 55
4.8 Power Industry, Global, Energy Infrastructure Deals, July 2016 57
4.8.1 Energy Infrastructure - Deal of the Month 58
4.9 Power Industry, Global, Nuclear Deals, July 2016 60
4.9.1 Nuclear - Deal of the Month 61
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.