According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Power Transformers market is estimated at $21.56 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $38.23 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2016 to 2023. Innovation of existing power grids, rising demand for energy, positive regulatory scenario and increasing demand for smart transformers are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as fluctuation in the prices of components, standardization issues and lack of skilled manpower are restricting the market growth.
Amongst Rating, 100 MVA to 500 MVA segment is projected to lead the industry over the forecast period due to its diverse usage in distribution and transmission network for the step-down and step-up application. By Cooling Type, oil-cooled power transformer segment is anticipated to register a larger market share. The growth for this segment is attributed to the fact that oil-cooled power transformers are considered safer while dealing high voltage applications. Asia-Pacific held the largest market share and is likely to dominate the market. The growth for this region is mainly due to the improving infrastructure and surge in government investments to boost the installed capacity across the countries including India and China power transformer market.
Some of the key players in the market include Toshiba Corporation, SPX Corporation, Siemens AG, SGB-SMIT International GmbH., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group, General Electric Co, Crompton Greaves Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, ASEA Brown Boveri Group, Alstom SA and ABB Ltd.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/power-transformers-market
Cooling Types Covered:
• Oil-Cooled Power Transformers
• Air-Cooled Power Transformers
• High (801 MVA to 1200 MVA)
• Medium (501 MVA to 800 MVA)
• Low (100 MVA to 500 MVA)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/power-transformers-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.