Since 2010, China has introduced a number of policies such as the Outline of Medium and Long-term Programs for National Education Reform and Development (2010-2020), Preschool Education Three-Year Action Plan, etc. to strongly prompt the development of preschool education. As of 2014, China had invested RMB204.876 billion in preschool education, 8.37 times that in 2009, which basically eased the "kindergarten crunch" and other issues.
Under the radical impetus of policies, China kindergarten industry advances rapidly and shows the following characteristics:
1, A substantial increase in the number of kindergartens, especially private kindergartens.
In China, the number of kindergartens jumped from 116,000 in 2003 to approximately 219,000 at the end of 2015 with a CAGR of 5.4%; wherein, the number of private kindergartens swelled from 55,500 to 143,500 at a CAGR of 8.2%.
2, Significant regional differences due to varying economic levels.
In 2015, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other economically developed regions saw the gross enrollment rate of 3-year preschool education hit more than 95% while the central and western regions (such as Tibet, Yunnan, Guangxi and Ningxia) only about 60%.
3, Fewdominant enterprises, low market concentration.
A kindergarten has limited range of influence, so the Chinese kindergarten market is scattered. Plus, nationwide brand kindergartens are rare, and the market CR5 is less than 2.0%.
4, The promising preschool education market attracts numerous listed companies.
In 2015, numerous listed companies got involved in kindergartens, for instance, Jiangsu Xiuqiang Glasswork Co., Ltd. acquired Whole Person Education, Vtron Technologies Ltd. took over Hoing Education and Golden Cradle, Time Publishing and Media Co., Ltd. built its own kindergartens.
5, Preschool education + Internet becomes increasingly popular.
Amid the development of Internet, brand kindergartens have enhanced competitiveness via the Internet. They mainly build websites to facilitate the interaction with parents, present online orientation courses, enroll students, etc.
14 preschool education institutions (covering profile, educational philosophy, curriculum, regional distribution of kindergartens, charges, main kindergartens).
The report focuses on the following aspects:
- Development of China education industry (including number of various schools, enrollments, education funding and spending, private education, etc.);
- Development environment (including policies and society) and teaching models of kindergartens in China;
- Development of China kindergarten industry (containing number of kindergartens and enrollments by institution/province (municipality)/region, faculty and structure, competitive landscape, development trend, etc.);
- Development of private kindergartens (including relevant policies, number of kindergartens, enrollments, faculty and structure, operating modes, charges, competitive pattern, etc.);
- Development of kindergartens in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, etc. (embracing overall conditions and development of private kindergartens);
Major Points from Table of Contents
1. Development of China Education Industry
2. Development Environment of China Kindergarten Industry
3. Teaching Models of Kindergarten
4. Development of China Kindergarten Industry
5. Development of Private Kindergarten in China
6. Development of Kindergarten in Beijing
7. Development of Kindergarten in Shanghai
8. Development of Kindergarten in Tianjin
9. Development of Kindergarten in Chongqing
10. Major Preschool Education Institutions in China
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Contact us for your special interest needs and we will get in touch within 24hrs to help you find the market research report you need.
+ 1 888 391 5441