Power Bank Market is estimated to reach USD 17.8 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 23.1% between 2015 and 2020. Power banks with a capacity range between 9500mAh and 12499mAh hold a high market share and are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This market expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.2% between 2015 and 2020. Asia-Pacific accounts for a major market share of ~45% of the power bank market and is expected to maintain this trend during the forecast period. Browse 70 market data tables & 63 figures spread through 146 pages and in-depth TOC on "Power Bank Market" at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/-power-bank-market-by-capacity-range-500mah-to-above-1500mah-number-of-usb-port-energy-source-technology-lithium-ion-and-lithium-polymer-application-smartphones-tablets-and-portable-media-devices-and-by-region-global-forecast-market-report.html .
- The total market size in terms of value for the power bank market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 23.1% between 2015 and 2020.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to capacity range, number of USB port, energy source, technology, application, and region along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the power bank market.
- Major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the power bank market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market has been included to provide an overall view of the power bank market.
- The detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and growth strategies adopted by the respective companies.
Companies profiled in this research report are LG Chem Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., Sony Corporation, Advantage Computers (I) Pvt. Ltd., Anker., China BAK Battery, Inc., Mophie Inc., Oneplus, UNU Electronics Inc., and Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd. Order a copy of ‘Power Bank Market’ research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=401003 .
Key Points Covered in “Power Bank Market by Capacity Range (500mAh to Above 1500mAh), Number of USB Port, Energy Source, Technology (Lithium-ION and Lithium-Polymer), Application (Smartphones, Tablets, and Portable Media Devices), and by Region - Global Forecast to 2020” research report are:
- Market Definition
- Market Scope
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Market Segmentation
- Market Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Strategic Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Situation and Trends
- New Product Launches and New Product Developments
- Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Collaborations, Agreements, and Contracts
- Key Companies Profile
- Insights of Industry Experts
This is a premium research report priced at US$ 4650 for single user PDF license. Inquire for discount on ‘Power Bank Market’ research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=401003 .
Related Market Reports:
‘Wireless Power Transmission Market by transmission technology (Induction, Radiation), type, and range; by application (consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, healthcare, and defense), and by geography - forecast and analysis (2013-2020)’ is an Apr 2014 publication of 260 pages and it says global Wireless power transmission market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 60.49% from 2014 to 2020. Asia Pacific accounts a wireless power transmission market share of approximately 38.24% in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 62.95% from 2014 to 2020. Companies profiled in this researchreport are Convenient Power HK Limited, Energizer Holding Inc, Integrated Device Technology, Leggett & Platt Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Powermat, Plugless Power, Qualcomm Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., and Witricity Corporation. More information available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/wireless-power-transmission-market-by-transmission-technology-induction-radiation-type-and-range-by-application-consumer-electronics-industrial-automotive-healthcare-and-defense-and-by-ge-market-report.html .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest.