The report "Propylene Glycol Market by Source (Petroleum and Bio-Based), Application (Unsaturated Polyester Resin, Antifreeze & Functional Fluid, Food, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics), End-Use Industry (Transportation, Building & Construction) - Global Forecast to 2021"
The global propylene glycol market was valued at USD 3.47 Billion in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 4.60 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021. Growing automotive industry in Asia-Pacific and eco-friendly production process of bio-based propylene glycol are expected drive the market during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure of this study @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=264488864
Main objectives of this study are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the global propylene glycol market by source, application, end-use industry, and region
- To forecast and analyze the market size (in terms of value and volume) and different submarkets of five regions Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East & Africa,
- To forecast and analyze the market at the country level for each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the global propylene glycol market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high growth segments of the global propylene glycol market
- To identify significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the market and its submarkets
- To analyze competitive developments, such as expansions, joint ventures, new products launches, expansions, and mergers & acquisitions, in the global propylene glycol market
- To strategically profile the key market players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Top Key players analyzed in this research- Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Global Bio-chem Technology Group Co., Ltd. (China), DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Company, LLC (U.S.), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), SKC Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Temix International S.R.L. (Italy), and Ineos Oxide (Switzerland)
On the basis of source, the global propylene glycol market is classified into petroleum-based and bio-based propylene glycol. The petroleum-based propylene glycol segment is expected to lead the global propylene glycol market during the forecast period, due to its growing use in the transportation and building & construction industries.
Based on application, the market is segmented into unsaturated polyester resin, food pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, antifreeze & functional fluids, liquid detergents, plasticizers, and others. The unsaturated polyester resin segment is expected to lead the global propylene glycol market during the forecast period, followed by food, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics. Growing building & construction industry, coupled with increasing investments in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil for the infrastructural development is driving this segment.
For any other information related Propylene Glycol @ https://www.whatech.com/market-research/materials-chemicals/453865-propylene-glycol-market-worth-4-60-billion-usd-by-2021
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India