The proteomics market showcases a high-growth potential, owing to the increasing demand for proteomics techniques in drug discovery and diagnostics applications. The availability of research funds across the globe, which increases the purchasing power of research and academic institutes is also playing a pivotal role in the growth of the proteomics market. However, various other factors such as the sequestration cuts in the U.S.; disconnect between biomarker discovery and approval by regulatory authorities; and the need for expensive, well-qualified, and mandatory training required for better utilization of proteomics tools represents a significant challenge for the market growth during the forecast period of 2013 to 2018.
Besides the structural market drivers, there are strong geographic drivers for the growth of the proteomics market. The economic situation and cost-containment issues have diverted the attention of proteomics research-based companies from North America and Europe to emerging markets such as China and India. Major companies are establishing their subsidiaries in these regions and are investing for building a stronger foothold in these countries. The Asian region forms one of the most promising proteomics markets in the world. Developing countries such as China and India are expected to grow at relatively higher growth rates, owing to the rising awareness about the benefits of personalized medicine, and growing research base, backed by the availability of government and private funding for research.
Personalized medicine is one of the niche markets, and has witnessed a significant growth rate in the past few years. As a result of the rising demand for proteomics technology in personalized medicine and biomarker profiling particularly in cancer research, the proteomics market has witnessed growth in the past few years.
As a result of the rising demand for proteomics technology in personalized medicine and biomarker profiling particularly in cancer research, the proteomics market has witnessed growth in the past few years. Thus, further growth in the personalized medicine market is reckoned as one of the strongest growth drivers for the global proteomics market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms in garnering greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for increasing their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players in the proteomics market. The report analyzes the proteomics market by package type and by product type across all geographies.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the proteomics market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product, functionality, and geography.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the proteomics market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analysis of the leading players in the proteomics market.
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.