The Report, “Psoriasis-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016”, provides comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across the globe. A key objective of the Psoriasis Report is to understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Psoriasis to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline strategies. The Report provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Psoriasis. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
- A snapshot of the global Market and Phase III therapeutics scenario for Psoriasis.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Psoriasis, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Psoriasis with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Psoriasis drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Psoriasis drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Psoriasis drugs.
- Coverage of Psoriasis Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Psoriasis key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Psoriasis.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Psoriasis.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Psoriasis and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III Pipeline drugs.
- Develop and design strategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III Pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Psoriasis.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing US market.
Table of Contents
1. Indication Overview
2. Market Drugs Landscape
3. Global API Manufacturers Assessment
4. Phase III Drugs Landscape
5. Drugs Market Data and Forecasted Sales Figure-2018
6. Marketed Drugs for Psoriasis
7. Phase III Drugs for Psoriasis
8. Discontinued Drugs for Psoriasis
11. Consulting Services
12. Contact Us