Metastatic Ovarian Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Metastatic Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Metastatic Ovarian Cancer is a type of cancer that originates in the ovaries, but then spreads to other areas of the body, such as the diaphragm, intestine, mentum (a fatty layer that covers and pads abdominal organs), liver or lungs. Symptoms include fatigue, getting full quickly, abdominal swelling, leg swelling, changes in bowel habits, and changes in bladder habits, abdominal pain, and shortness of breath. Metastatic ovarian cancer is often treated with a combination of therapies that can include surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Metastatic Ovarian Cancer Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Metastatic Ovarian Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 7, 9 and 2 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively for Metastatic Ovarian Cancer.
Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Metastatic Ovarian Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.