MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Renal Dialysis Equipment - North America Analysis and Market Forecasts ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
Renal Dialysis Equipment - North America Analysis and Market Forecasts
With the growth of the elderly population and patients with diabetes and hypertension, the prevalence of kidney disease is increasing, which leads the rising demand for renal dialysis equipment. Hemodialysis products dominate over 70% of the renal dialysis equipment market, due to high familiarity with the hemodialysis procedure among healthcare providers, the large number of hemodialysis centers, and favorable reimbursement. However, because of the convenience of home-based procedures, technological innovation, and the relatively low cost, peritoneal dialysis has consistently gained acceptance. As a result, the peritoneal dialysis products market is growing robustly. In addition, with the rising adoption of continuous renal replacement therapy, the market for continuous renal replacement therapy machines expands rapidly. This report examines the renal dialysis equipment market in the major North American markets, the US.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the North American market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of renal dialysis devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future renal dialysis equipment market outlook in the US? What trends are affecting the US market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the renal dialysis equipment space in the US?
- What are the key, high growth markets that renal dialysis equipment manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the renal dialysis equipment devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of renal dialysis equipment devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of renal dialysis equipment devices?
Reasons to buy
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table Of Content
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Technology Overview
2.2.1 Dialysis Access
2.2.3 Peritoneal Dialysis
2.2.4 Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
2.3 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Deals
2.4 Product Recalls
3 Market Access
4 Unmet Needs
4.1 Research Gaps
4.2 Treatment Flexibility
4.3 Technological Innovation
4.4 Home-Based Devices
4.5 Shortage of Nephrology Specialists
4.6 Patient Education and Training
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Major Players
5.1.1 Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
5.1.2 Baxter International Inc.
5.1.3 B. Braun Melsungen AG
5.1.4 Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
5.1.5 Nipro Corporation
5.1.6 Asahi Kasei Corporation
5.1.7 NxStage Medical, Inc.
5.1.8 Toray Medical Co., Ltd.
5.2 Emerging Players
5.2.1 Medtronic plc
5.3 Marketed Products Assessment
5.3.1 HD Machines
5.3.2 PD Machines and Systems
5.3.3 CRRT Machines
5.3.4 PD Solutions
5.4 Pipeline Assessment and Key Clinical Trials