With the growth of the elderly population and increase in minimally invasive procedures, the number of medical instruments that need to be reprocessed grows rapidly, which drives the rising demand for sterilization equipment. Physical sterilizers to conduct steam sterilization dominate the sterilization equipment market, due to their effective microbicidal features, strong penetration, fast cycle time, and affordable price. With the development of complex surgical instruments, more heat- and moisture-sensitive devices have been used in surgical procedures. Consequently, chemical sterilizers using low-temperature sterilization technology have consistently gained acceptance. Among all chemical sterilizers, hydrogen peroxide sterilizers are the most popular devices in hospitals. The market for hydrogen peroxide sterilizers is growing steadily. This report examines the sterilization equipment market in five major European markets: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK.
This report provides insight into the adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks in the market. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of sterilization devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future sterilization equipment market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the European market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the sterilization equipment space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that sterilization equipment manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the sterilization equipment devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of sterilization equipment devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of sterilization equipment devices?
Reasons to buy
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Technology Overview
2.2.1 Physical Sterilizers
2.2.2 Chemical Sterilizers
2.2.3 Other Sterilization Methods
2.3 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.2 Recalls and Prodcut Safety Issues
3.3 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
4 Unmet Needs
4.1 Product Safety
4.2 Technology Innovation
4.3 The Risk to Patient Safety
4.4 Limited Consideration of Reprocessing
4.5 Education and Training
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Major Players
5.1.1 3M Health Care Ltd.
5.1.2 Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
5.1.3 Andersen Products
5.1.4 Antonio Matachana,S.A.
5.1.5 Baumer S.A.
5.1.6 Belimed Sauter AG
5.1.7 BMM Weston Ltd.
5.1.8 Getinge AB
5.1.9 Korea Miura Co., LTD.
5.1.10 LTE Scientific Ltd.
5.1.11 Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH
5.1.12 Steris Plc
5.1.13 Tuttnauer USA Co. Ltd.
5.1.14 Tso3 Inc.
5.1.15 Xenex Disinfection Services LLC
5.2 Emerging Players
5.2.1 Sterilucent, Inc.
5.3 Marketed Products Assessent
5.3.1 Physical Sterilizers
5.3.2 Chemical Sterilizers
5.3.3 Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems
5.4 Pipeline Assessment
5.5 Company Share Analysis
6 Market Outlooks
6.1 Procedure Trends
6.1.1 Technology Preference
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.