GlobalDatas new report, "United States Clinical IT Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the United States Clinical IT Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Electronic Medical Records, Pharmacy Information Systems, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Emergency Department Information Systems, Perioperative Information Systems, Perinatal Information Systems and Computerized Physician Order Entry Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Download Sample copy of this Report at
- Market size for Clinical IT Systems market segments - Electronic Medical Records, Pharmacy Information Systems, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Clinical Decision Support Systems, Emergency Department Information Systems, Perioperative Information Systems, Perinatal Information Systems and Computerized Physician Order Entry Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for Clinical IT Systems market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Clinical IT Systems market.
- Key players covered include Cerner Corporation, GE Healthcare Limited, Siemens Healthcare GmbH and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 What Is This Report About? 8
2.2 Clinical IT Systems Market Segmentation 8
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 9
3 Clinical IT Systems Market, United States 11
3.1 Clinical IT Systems Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 11
3.2 Clinical IT Systems Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 13
3.3 Clinical IT Systems Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2014-2015 15
3.4 Clinical IT Systems Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 16
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Clinical IT Systems Market 18
4.1 Cerner Corporation 18
4.1.1 Company Overview 18
4.2 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. 18
4.2.1 Company Overview 18
4.3 McKesson Corporation 18
4.3.1 Company Overview 18
4.4 Epic Systems Corporation 19
4.4.1 Company Overview 19
4.5 GE Healthcare Limited 19
4.5.1 Company Overview 19
4.6 Siemens Healthcare GmbH 19
4.6.1 Company Overview 19
4.7 OptumInsight, Inc. 19
4.7.1 Company Overview 19
4.8 Medical Information Technology, Inc. 20
4.8.1 Company Overview 20
4.9 eClinicalWorks, LLC 20
4.9.1 Company Overview 20
5 Clinical IT Systems Market Pipeline Products 21
6 Financial Deals Landscape 22
6.1 Acquisition 22
6.1.1 NantWorks and NantHealth Acquires NaviNet 22
6.2 Equity Offerings 23
6.2.1 Medical Transcription Billing Raises USD6 Million in Public Offering of Preferred Stock 23
6.3 Merger 25
6.3.1 ChartLogic to Merge with Medsphere Systems 25
6.4 Partnerships 26
6.4.1 AnthroTronix Forms Joint Venture with Pelion 26
6.5 Venture Financing 27
6.5.1 PreViser Raises USD1 Million in Venture Financing 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.