Raise in disposable income, decrease in cost, improvement in pet food products and varying preferences of people towards packaging drives the market growth. High capital investment in technologies is the major restraining factor of the market.
An imperfection due to unfortunate sealing technology is the key challenge faced by the market. Demand for retort packaging in Europe is expected to boost at least one time faster as adjacent to growth of the global flexible packaging market in the future. Growing urbanization and change in preferences towards more convenient packaging are also playing a significant role.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the rising demand of instant food and the growing healthiness and personal care industry. The retort packaging market is well-established in urban economies and is growing at a quick pace in developing economies such as China and India.
The key players in the market include, Silgan Holdings, Inc., E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co., Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A, DS Smith PLC, Amcor Limited, Mondi PLC, Rocktenn Company, International Paper Company and Bemis Company Inc.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.