Personal robots are mainly used for domestic purpose and professional robots are used for commercial uses. Increasing smart technologies, growing applications of healthcare, rapid industrialization, increasing investments in R&D, and increasing usage of service robots in defense and security are the key factors driving the market growth. The future market for the service robots lies in personal robots used in household applications. Lack of sophisticated cognitive competencies and high cost are the factors hindering the market growth.
To reduce the workload of humans, applications of service robots are expected to use in every sector. defense service robots accounted for more than 40% of the global service robots market in 2014. Unmanned aerial vehicles appear to be the most significant application. The sales of farming automation and livestock breeding are increasing the professional service robots market. Asia Pacific has the largest and fastest growing market for service robots and is expected to witness significant growth rate during the forecast period. Rapid industrialization and advancement in production capacities are promising the market growth in North America. U.S. has the major market for service robots in this region.
The key players of the market include, Apple Inc., Microsoft, Inc., Google Inc., Sony Corporation, Samsung Group, Fuji Soft Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, Amazon.Com, Inc., and Honda Motors Co. Ltd.
o Research and Hobbyists
o Educational robots
o Personal assistance robots
o Leisure robots
o Agriculture and forestry
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.