Latest industry research report on: Service Station Retailing in Russia Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
Service Station Retail Russia Report , a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the Russian service station market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, analyzing key trends in the market based on in depth interviews with major fuel card operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalDatas service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values - Forecasted to 2021. Breakdown of fuel retailer shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares - Forecasted to 2021. Major competitor analysis by country. Average fuel volumes per site, motorist and nationally.
- Total fuel consumption in Russia declined by 1.3% in 2015 compared to the previous year. The total number of service stations fell by 0.4% to 26,981 sites in 2015. The top five retailers in Russia made up 61.5% of the service station car wash sites in 2015, with Shell representing 17.0% of sites.
- The total number of service stations with a car wash increased by 7.0% to 541 sites.
Total fuel consumption in Russia declined by 1.3% in 2015 compared to the previous year. The total number of service stations fell by 0.4% to 26,981 sites in 2015. The top five retailers in Russia made up 61.5% of the service station car wash sites in 2015, with Shell representing 17.0% of sites. The total number of service stations with a car wash increased by 7.0% to 541 sites.
- Identify who are the top five players in each of the service station retail markets in Southern Europe and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have. Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207