The Short Bowel Syndrome - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2020 report provides an overview of the disease, epidemiology and global market trends for the seven major markets ie: United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and rest of the world. Tthe forecasted patient population of SBS will increase at a CAGR of 1.73% from 2015 to 2020 and the worldwide SBS market is estimated to be 2.69 billion by 2020.
The treatment options are complex and varied. The specific treatment plan may be highly individualized and can include Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) support, which involves use of oral rehydration solutions, parenteral nutrition and enteral nutrition. Gattex (Teduglutide) is currently the first non-surgical treatment for short bowel syndrome (SBS), which is predicted to improve the daily, lives of the patients and is the third approved therapy by USFDA
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Short Bowel Syndrome
- Identifying patient populations in the global Short Bowel Syndrome market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Short Bowel Syndrome therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- To understand the future market competition in the global Short Bowel Syndrome therapeutics market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
Get Sample Brochure of the report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=dimfr2016005
Scope of Report:
- Report covers the disease overview including etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details followed by drug sales till 2018.
- The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5, Middle Eastern Countries and rest of the word from 2010-2020.
- It also provides Market size of Short Bowel Syndrome for United States, EU5, Middle Eastern Countries from 2010 and forecasted Market size to 2020
Order a copy of Short Bowel Syndrome - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2020 report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=dimfr2016005
Related Reports are :
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.