Industrialization of stock and animal protein industry is a favorable factor driving the market growth. This growth has shaped great opportunity and command for inventive products in animal diet. Focus to improve feed consumption and to advance the health in the animals is an additional factor for expansion in silage additives market. Increase in requirement for animal protein in the region has exerted force on livestock farmers.
Corn is a significant silage crop. Inoculants have developed into the most frequently used additives. The policy from European government to decrease imports of meat & raise in house making and financial assistance to stock farmers is expected to enhance the livestock industry. Bacterial inoculants have inbuilt advantages over other additives, including low down cost, security in handling, a low use rate, and no environmental problems. The Asia-Pacific region is planned to develop at the maximum rate during the forecast period.
The key players in the market include, Novozymes A/S, ADM, Evonik Industries AG, Volac International Limited, BASF, Schaumann BioEnergy GmbH, Cargill Inc., ForFarmers, ADDCON and Lallemand.
Additive types of Silage Additives Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.