Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Skin And Soft Tissue Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Skin And Soft Tissue Infections (Dermatology) pipeline landscape.
Skin and soft tissue infections are infections involving the layers of the skin and the soft tissues beneath it. Viruses, bacteria, and fungi generally cause skin and soft tissue infections by entering the body at a spot where a cut, scrape, bite, or other wound has broken the skin. Symptoms include swelling, warmth, and redness in a distinct area of skin, abscesses, furuncles and carbuncles. Risk factors include injury to the skin, radiation therapy, accumulation of fluid (edema) due to poor circulation, heart failure, liver disease, or past surgery to remove lymph nodes, being overweight and chronic skin conditions, such as eczema.
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Skin And Soft Tissue Infections (Dermatology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Skin And Soft Tissue Infections (Dermatology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Skin And Soft Tissue Infections (Dermatology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Skin And Soft Tissue Infections (Dermatology)
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Skin And Soft Tissue Infections (Dermatology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Skin And Soft Tissue Infections (Dermatology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.