The smart motors market has been witnessing remarkable growth, mainly driven by its energy efficient nature. Cost reduction of equipment along with increasing effectiveness, increasing demand for smart motors in various speed adjustable applications and requirement of less onsite and wiring space are the key factors driving the market growth.On the other hand, low implementation rate and huge capital investment are restraining the market. Increasing smart motors in industrial applications and integration of internet of things in industrial processes offer great investment opportunities for players in the market.
Industrial sector leads the market globally with the largest market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. North America accounted for the largest market share strongly driven by the advanced infrastructure. The U.S. is likely to remain as the key market for smart motors throughout the forecast period driven by its high adoption rate and development. The Asia Pacific smart motors market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR amongst all regions due to rapid industrialization in emerging nations such as China and India.
Some of the major players in the global market include, Schneider Electric SE, General Electric Co., Siemens AG, Teknatool International Ltd, ABB Ltd., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Moog Animatics, Lenze Group, Technosoft SA, Robotshop, Inc., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., ebm - papst Group, MDC Vacuum Products LLC. and Roboteq, Inc.
Component Types Covered:
• Variable Speed Drive
• Intelligent Motor Control Center
• Aerospace & Defense
• Consumer Electronics
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.