Latest industry research report on: Smart Tech and E-Commerce in packaging Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
GlobalDatas 'Smart Tech and E-Commerce in the packaging industry until 2022' report examines the role of Smart Technology and E-commerce in the global packaging industry. The report identifies key trends that will influence the packaging industry over the next five years and highlights the significance of e-commerce specific packaging and smart packaging features.
Executives identify that adopting and integrating smart technology into packaging will be the key to success in 2022. Smart packaging uses technologies, such as microelectronics, computer applications, and nanotechnology, to help extend product shelf life, monitor freshness, display information, and improve safety and convenience for consumers within the FMCG segment. Furthermore, in North America, information/data sharing and interactive labels are the most influential smart packaging features that will gain prominence over the next five years. The report also highlights online shopping as a highly influential trend to impact growth of e-commerce specific packaging within the industry.
What else does this report offer?
- CPG packaging trends: identifies most important trends affecting CPG packaging industry over the next five years
- Investment in packaging technology: Recognizes packaging trends that require higher investments for companies to adjust their production processes in the next five years
- Online shopping trends: Highlights the importance of online shopping and its impact on packaging business in the next five years
- E-commerce specific packaging: Emphasizes benefits of e-commerce specific packaging and describes how it is vital for future growth opportunities
- Smart technology in packaging: Classifies various smart features in packaging which are expected to gain prominence over the next five years
- Barriers of smart tech: identifies major barriers of using smart tech in packaging products.
- In the North American and European regions, information/data sharing, interactive labels, and temperature control are the key smart features of packaging that will gain importance amongst clients by 2022
- Adopting and integrating smart technology into packaging will be key to success in 2022
- Clean labels is identified as the key eco-friendly smart packaging trend
- E-commerce specific packaging will be vital for future growth opportunities
- Packaging needs to offer greater personalization and customization for end-users.
Reasons to buy
- The report assists organizations to actively plan for investments in smart packaging as they enhance customer interface with extended shelf life and increased sustainability
- Helps organizations to explore key smart packaging features through which they can connect with consumers
- Benefits organizations to enhance their production processes and supply chain management by understanding the expenses involved and timeframe required for implementing smart packaging solutions.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207