Oilfield services are required throughout the lifespan of an oil & gas well. The increasing exploration and production activities across South America and new areas of unconventional resources are the major drivers for the growth of the oilfield services market. In recent times, there have been many developments in terms of offshore and unconventional explorations and production. The increasing energy demand has pushed the exploration and production companies to push their limits towards unconventional hydrocarbon resources in South America. These E&P activities for unconventional resources demand oilfield services in order to produce and make the operations economically viable.
The oilfield services market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2014 to 2019. The market has been segmented into types of services, which include pressure pumping services, OCTG, drilling services, and coiled tubing services, among others. In 2014, the drilling service type held the largest market share of 70.7% within the South American oilfield services market, followed by pressure pumping services and oil country tubular goods (OCTG).
The report has profiled the leading players of the market along with their developments (new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the South American oilfield services market. Baker Hughes Inc., Schlumberger Ltd.
, Schlumberger Ltd., Weatherford International Plc, and Halliburton Co. are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis-industry analysis (industry trends and porters analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the South American oilfield services market, high-growth countries & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the South American oilfield services market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for oilfield services across South America, exploits new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped countries, recent developments, and investment decisions in the oilfield services market. Detailed description with regards to related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Development of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players that will enhance the bottom line of the companies in the oilfield services market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: A comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) that checks the virality and tonality of blogs
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.