However, deforestation, harmful carbon emissions from the paper manufacturing and shortage of materials are inhibiting the market growth. Infrastructure can be the challenging factor in the global market. The opportunity lies in emerging economies, new destinations for development and upcoming opportunities in nano technology. The availability of customizable specialty paper products with preferred properties is an added advantage driving the specialty paper market.
Global Specialty Paper market is segmented by type, by material, by application and by geography. Based on Type, market is segregated into wallpaper, laminating base, printing labels, filtration, electrical, fibre cement, security, glassine, synthetic paper and cigarette paper. Filtration segment is further divided into engine, automotive, coffee, tea and industrial. Electrical segment is further classified into insulation, battery component and cable. Based on Material, Specialty Paper market is classified into additives, coatings, pulp and fillers & binders. Based on Application, the market is segmented into packaging & labeling, industrial application, printing & writing and building & construction. Specialty Paper market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the foremost market for specialty paper due to rapid increase in the industrial use of specialty paper in packaging and labeling applications being witnessed in this region.
The Key players in the market include ITC Ltd., Bayer AG, Akzo Nobel NV, DuPont (EI) de Nemours, Evonik Industries AG, Sappi Ltd, Nippon Paper Group, Inc, Nalco Holding Company, International Paper Company and Mondi PLC.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.