This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Spinal Muscular Atrophy” addition with 32 market data tables and 14 figures, spread across 113 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/spinal-muscular-atrophy-sma-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by professional's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
Astellas Pharma Inc., Bioblast Pharma Ltd., Cytokinetics, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Genethon, Genzyme Corporation, GMP-Orphan SAS, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Longevity Biotech, Inc, Neurodyn Inc., Neurotune AG, Nexgenix Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Novartis AG, Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. and Vybion, Inc.
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
ALB-111, Antisense Oligonucleotide to Inhibit SMN2 gene for SMA, Antisense Oligonucleotides for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, ARM-210, AVXS-101, azithromycin, CK-2127107, Gene Therapy to Activate SMN for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Gene Therapy to Activate SMN1 for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, INT-41, LBT-3627, LMI-070, ND-602, NT-1654, nusinersen, NXD-30001, olesoxime, Oligonucleotide to Activate SMN2 for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, PMO-25, RG-7800, Small Molecules for Central Nervous System Disorders, Small Molecules to Activate SMN2 for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Small Molecules to Activate Troponin for Non-Neuromuscular and Neuromuscular Disorders, sodium phenylbutyrate and tirasemtiv
Inquire before buying for this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=439323 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Therapeutics Market.
There has been a great revolution that has been experienced in the field of medical science to make healthy living possible. The contribution of the so much research in the field of therapeutics is noteworthy in this regard. By definition, therapeutics is the field of medical science that deals with the various therapies that can help to cure the disease and pain. In fact, there are different therapies that exist and can provide the treatment in a non-surgical manner. Fighting with the worst of the diseases is only possible with the help of the so much innovation in the field of therapeutics.
Some of the common therapies that are popular among the people today include the acupressure, homeopathy, allopathy, naturopathy and many more. The different therapies not only allow overcoming the different diseases but also make it possible to prevent a wide range of diseases to occur. There is preventive medicine available today that can help to prevent a lot of diseases to occur to the human beings. The use of vaccines and the antibodies is one such example that fall under the scope of preventive medicine. Indeed, living a healthy life is very much possible today with the so much innovation in therapeutics.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.