The report "Stain Resistant Coatings Market by Chemistry (PTFE, PFA, ETFE, PVDF, Siloxane Copolymers) Technology (Water-Based, Solvent-Based) Application (Architectural Coatings, Cookware & Bakeware, Electronics, Transportation), and Region - Global Forecast to 2026"
The global stain resistant coatings market was valued at USD 2.30 Billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 4.60 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.6% between 2016 and 2026.
Objectives of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the global stain resistant coatings market, both in terms of volume and value
- To define, describe, and segment the global stain resistant coatings market based on chemistry, technology, and application
- To forecast the size of each market segment based on regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To provide detailed information regarding the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the global stain resistant coatings market
- To analyze competitive developments, such as expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, agreements, and new product developments & launches in the global stain resistant coatings market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Download PDF Brochure of this research @https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=68642097
The key players considered in the report are:
- PPG Industries (U.S.), Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The 3M Company
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Axalta Coating Systems
- The Chemours Company
Increasing income levels, growing middle class population in the Asia-Pacific region, and rising government regulations in Europe and North America focusing on energy efficiency are factors fueling the growth of the global stain resistant coatings market.
The siloxane copolymer-based coatings segment to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
Based on chemistry, the siloxane copolymer-based coatings segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the stain resistant coatings market, in terms of value, in 2016. Siloxane copolymer-based coatings are highly demanded in the developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Australia, due to their low VOC content. Siloxane copolymers are increasingly used in industries such as architectural coatings, electronics, and cookware & bakeware, among others due to their easy cleaning applications.
The transportation segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
In terms of application, the transportation segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2026, owing to the extensive use of stain resistant coatings in the production of automotive components. In addition, growth in the transportation sector in countries such as China and India has further contributed to the increasing demand for stain resistant coatings.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to lead the global stain resistant coatings market
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for stain resistant coatings, in terms of value, followed by Europe and North America. China, the U.S., and Germany are the biggest consumers of stain resistant coatings. Availability of raw materials & cheap labor and significant domestic demand for stain resistant coatings are factors contributing to the growth of the Asia-Pacific stain resistant coatings market.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers of Stain Resistant Coatings
- End-Use Industries
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Stain Resistant Coatings
- Regional Manufacturers' Associations for Stain Resistant Coatings
- Government & Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
Scope of the Report:
The global stain resistant coatings market has been segmented as follows:
On the basis of Chemistry:
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Perfluoroalkoxy Polymer (PFA)
- Siloxane Copolymers
Research Methodology used to research :
This study aims to estimate the global stain resistant coatings market for 2016, and projects its market size by 2026. It provides a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market. Various secondary sources such as directories, industry journals, and databases, have been used to identify and collect information useful for an extensive commercial study of the global stain resistant coatings market. Primary sources such as experts from related industries and suppliers have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information, as well as to assess future prospects of the global stain resistant coatings market.
For any requirement of customization write us @https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomization.asp?id=68642097
MarketsandMarkets is the largest market research firm worldwide in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications.
Markets and Markets
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India