According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Starch Derivatives market is accounted for $47.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $77.30 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2015 to 2022. Factors such as demand for functional foods and dietary supplements, demand for adhesives in a range of industrial applications and demand for functional properties of starch in varied applications will drive the market growth. However, rise in cost of raw materials, high R&D cost and growing prominence of substitutes will hinder market growth.
Food & Beverage industry is commanding the application segment. Glucose syrup of starch derivative type is projecting highest growth share due to its use in food and beverage industry. Asia Pacific is projected to be the largest market during forecast period because of growing demand for multiple applications of starch derivatives in India, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Australia. However, North America and Europe, will show significant growth rate due to the advanced industrial sectors and demand for packaged foods.
Some of the key players in global Starch Derivatives market are Agrana Group, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Avebe U.A., Cargill Inc., Emsland-Stärke Gmbh, Grain Processing Corp., Ingredion, Penford, Roquette and Tate & Lyle.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/starch-derivatives-market-2016
• Modified Starch
• Glucose Syrup
o Powder Maltodextrin
o Liquid Maltodextrin
• Other Functions
• Food & Beverage
• Other Industrial Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/starch-derivatives-market-2016
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.