Growing need for high performance devices and light weight products, eco-friendly technology, growth of the consumer electronics industry, increased utilization of organic solar cells and low manufacturing cost are the factors favouring the market growth. Whereas, increasing competition from non stretchable electronics products, lack of innovative and new devices will hinder the market growth.
North America has the leading market for stretchable electronics and is expected to show high growth during forecast period with adoption of new technology. Asia pacific and Europe are the promising markets for stretchable electronics with emerging countries such as Germany, UK, China and India.
Global Stretchable Electronics market is segmented by component, by application and by geography. Depending on the component, market is segmented into conductor, battery, photovoltaic, circuit, and electro active polymer. Based on applications, market is categorized into healthcare, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, textile, telecom and automotive electronics. Consumer electronics is further segmented into wearable devices, cosmetics, mobile devices, sports and other consumer products. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The Key players in the market include, Philips, Power Film, DuPont, Adidas AG, 3M, PARC, Physical Optics Communication, Bodymedia, and MC10.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.